Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shrimp and Scallop Linguini Curry Bento

Jim and I went to an awesome little Asian fusion restaurant in Hagerstown, MD. We have been there many times before and still enjoy the food. It is called Red Curry and it is where the bento fare came from. Jim had leftover curry so I packed it for him the next day. It is a Shrimp and Scallop linguini with jalapenos and green curry. VERY spicy. I took one bite and was brought to tears. Jim ate half and brought the rest home. I tried to pair it with some foods that might not be so tear inducing like cold apples and mint cookies.


The main lunch box contained:
Shrimp and Scallop Linguini with Jalapenos and Green Curry

The secondary box contained:
Apples with chai sugar on top
Mint cookies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i wish for enjoyment, as this this web page conations truly nice funny stuff too.


Here is my site; waist to height calculator