Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Roast Beef Sandwich Bento

Here is the bento Jim took to work today. It is a simple sandwich bento but still fun. I have noticed that every time I take a bento photo on my butcher block surface it looks washed out. The darker woods really make the food pop. Next time the photo will look much better.


The main lunch box contained:
Roast Beef Sandwich with swiss cheese and horseradish mustard
Grape spears (which looked a little like olives, but I assure you, they are not.)

The secondary box contained:
Pretzels
Carrot Bits
Spice Cookies

Nothing special but a little different as far as the over all look. I'm still figuring out how to make bento-wiches look fun. Like I said, I'm still working on it...

On an unrelated side-note: Jim and I went engagement ring shopping last night. I cannot contain my excitement! :-)

No comments: